ONLINE ENROLLMENT / REGISTRATION
ALL Students are required by the State of Texas Education Agency to have on file with the district copies of:
2022 - 2023 Online Enrollment / Registration for
NEW and RETURNING STUDENTS
Online Enrollment Opens August 3, 2022
Before enrolling or registering a new student, the parent/ guardian must create a user account in the
txConnect Parent Portal in order to obtain a user name and password to access the system.
1. Enrolling a New Student in the district.
2. Updating an Existing Student's data, including completing new school year registration forms.
3. Wish to receive student attendance or grade alerts.
1. You will receive an email message to the address you used in registration that contains a verification code.
2. You must type or copy the verification code as given.
3. Go back onto the "My Account" page in txConnect Parent Portal and type / paste the code
into the block next to "Verification Code:".
4. Click the "Verify Code" button.
Individual Student's Portal ID code for the "Add Students" must be obtained by contacting the
Elementary Office (ext: 1019) or JH / High School Office (ext: 1015)
For any questions regarding registration, enrollment, records or transcript requests please contact:
(254) 854-2215 ext: 1011
Fax (254) 854-2009